Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tagged

Amber tagged me and I am supposed to list 6 quirks that I have really only 6 this will be easy

1-I have to have the butter on my toast completely melted. This means I toast the bread, put butter on it, then pop it back in the toaster for a couple more seconds it is the only way to eat toast.

2-I have diagnosed myself with people claustrophobia, this is where you can't handle being surrounded by a crowd of people. Watching people rush the football field after a great game can get to me. How can they breath with all of those people around them?

3- I love to exercise, especially running. I have run nearly every day of my life since the 7th grade.

4-Chew with your mouth closed what more can I say.

5- I am very anti-coconut. At least I don't gag anymore if I accidentally take a bite of something that had hidden coconut in it.

6-I sleep with two pillows, one for my head and the other for my side. I started this when I was expecting Tanner and it has continued.

4 comments:

Shae said...

Hey Brian!! I found your blog on Brent & Collette's. I saw them today at a family reunion and it was fun to catch up a bit more with them. Congrats on your dental job...that's awesome! Tanner is such a cutie...and congrats on your new bundle to join you family, too. What fun! If you send me your email address...(just click on my name to get my email address from my profile page)...then I will send you an invite to our blog! You have a cute little family!

Courtney said...

Congrats on your #2! It looks like you and I won't be too far apart with our due dates. I hope things are going great with your practice and getting settled. Thanks for keeping in touch--keep it up. Courtney :-)

Stephanie Johnson said...

First off congrats on the new baby!!! And it sounds like you are having sooo much fun in Utah- I'm just so jelous- and sounds like tanner is a real crack up hopefully the next one has more of your mannerisms- hee hee.

Ben and Michelle said...

Karen, I had no idea that you were pregnant. Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys. How far along are you? Do you know if you are having a boy or a girl?

Love,
michelle