Saturday, December 6, 2008

Where do I Start?

So while I was working on this today....


Tanner did this. (This picture does not even start to do justice to the house. t

He has been playing so good lately. Today he brought ALL of his toys out to the living room, he even included the toy box. Now I have toys, three different "frains"(trains) plus their "frain fracks" (train tracks) to handle along with all of the balls, guns and cars one could wish for. It is 6:30 and I have no plan for dinner but we are all hungry. Hmmm where do I start?

9 comments:

Brian and Becky said...

Sounds like a pizza night! Sometimes you gotta admit defeat...

Shae said...

Love the blanket! Adorable! I have those days quite often when I am trying to get projects finished...and sometimes when I'm doing nothing but taking care of the kids, too!

Sorensen Family said...

I thought you would be used to cleaning up messes after being married to a slob for the past 4 or 5 years!
-T.

thepyles7 said...

Just wait until there are two of them. Then the fun begins. I do love the blanket, it is beautiful.

Preeces said...

And you pretend to not be crafty. So proud of you! Did we say mon. 21st or tues. 22? I think mon. right?

emilyy said...

I feel for you. Ethan gets every toy out every day. Hey I lost your new address, will you send it to me again? emily_yeates@yahoo.com

Ben and Michelle said...

We hope you have a wonderful Holiday Season.

Love,
Ben & Michelle

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

The blanket looks great!

Collette said...

Hey, will you guys send me your address, please? collettelake at gmail dot com

Thanks!