Monday, January 26, 2009

The Best Ever

I feel so lucky right now! I have the best mom and sister there ever was. They took Tanner for me all last week. After spending time the past couple of days with two kids by myself I have realized that they really did save my life. I am so thankful for their thoughtfulness.

I also have the best newborn baby ever.(I really think that God wants me to have more kids so he is making this newborn thing easy on me). Brielle is never fussy and so far has SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT 5 DAYS IN A ROW. Yep that is right I am talking 11:30 p.m. to 8:30 a.m. I hope we can keep this up.

10 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

Congrats Karen she is sooo cute. I am glad you aren't out numbered anymore. Man what I would give to live next to a sister. I am so jelous.

Ormeeheads said...

You lucky dog, do you remember Lewie as a new born!? I'm still scarred!

Shae said...

That's awesome that she is sleeping through the night for you! I hope she keeps it up! Mercedes started sleeping through the night when she was 8 days old, and I have just figured that she knew I needed a break as a Mom, so she would be the "good child". hehe

Sterling, Wendy, Brooklyn, and Trevor said...

Karen that is great!! Hopefully she will keep it up for you. Good talking to you yesterday!

Sorensen Family said...

I told my mom that she had to come stay with me for a month after we have this baby! I am glad she is a good sleeper, that makes a huge difference!

Sterling, Wendy, Brooklyn, and Trevor said...

I'm convinced Brian is drugging your daughter so she sleeps at night. What is he using so I can use it here in two months! (Sterling)

emilyy said...

If she is like my molly she will. Babies that sleep are most def. a blessing

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

That is awesome. Family is great. Congrats on having a good sleeping baby...I have been sleeping for only 2 hour sessions at a time for the last 4 months, but my baby doesn't show any signs of sleeping longer then that. So I'm jealous

Ben and Michelle said...

She sounds like a wonderful baby. Lucky you!

The Cox Family said...

Congratulations on the new baby. I know I am a little behind, but if you know my mom she is a little behind on giving out info. She looks so sweet and I am glad to hear she is an angel every mom deserves one of those Shirlyn Cox