Friday, September 11, 2009

Still Alive

Things have been really busy for us. Our new house has some tomato plants that are out of control. So I made this

out of these bad boys.

Then three days later I tackled these guys.

Tanner is loving our new backyard. This is a picture of him catching grasshoppers to feed to his toads. He does this for hours some days. We both love it.


Other updates:
B: Just entered the horse business. He has been pretty busy taking care of Lucky.
K: Ran my 1/2 marathon last Saturday. I felt pretty good about it especially considering I had the flu and only at 3 meals total the previous week.

We are slowly getting our house set up hopefully I will have some pics to post of it really soon.

2 comments:

Cindy Anderson said...

So sorry I forgot to take some when we visited! I forgot to take some from Mom's garden too. So...while you have in abundance, I have none. Boy, I'd like a good tomato right now.

LuAnn Sorensen said...

wow lucky you instant tomatoes.