Friday, June 13, 2008

Tagged

Okay this is the third post for today I promise it is the last. I guess my sister Wendy tagged me so her we go.

ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Attached, for 4 years
BEST FRIEND? Too many to name one, Brian says "put me down", so Brian
CAKE OR PIE? Cake
DAY OF CHOICE? Saturday, long runs and B takes Tanner for the morning
ESSENTIAL ITEMS? running shoes?
FAVORITE COLORS? Red and Navy Blue
GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Bears
HOMETOWN? Magna
INDULGENCE? Currently Swedish Fish but I always love a browie sunday
JANUARY OR JULY? July definately!
KIDS? Oldest: Brain, Cutest: Tanner
LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? My family
MARRIAGE DATE? April 8th
NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? Three sisters and two brothers
ORANGES OR APPLES? Oranges
PHOBIAS OR FEARS?Feet (Brian says not being in control)
QUOTE: Not sure...
REASON TO SMILE: The sun shines in Utah :)
SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Superman
TAG 3 PEOPLE: Tammy, Bethany, and Emily
UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: When I was little I a bite of an orange that my sister peed on (I didn't know about the pee until I had the bite, then I spit it out... not a funny joke)
VEGETABLES?Asparagus, corn, and broccoli
WORST HABIT? Forgetting about the laundry (in the washer or dryer)
X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? Ultrasound YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Steak
ZODIAC SIGN? I have no idea..is pieces a sign, that might be it.

5 comments:

Sterling, Wendy, Brooklyn, and Trevor said...

Karen I just love it!! I am so excited to see you all here in a week and a half. Who in the world would try a disgusting joke like that? Gross!!

Stephanie Johnson said...

Karen- How's Utah. I have to agree that the sun is soo nice. I already miss everyone in Columbus though. I feel like I just left family behind. Hope things are going well.

Jessica said...

I love these! It is so fun to learn more about you. My favorite day is Saturday too. That is also the day I do my long runs. It is so nice to have an hour or so to just be by myself.

thepyles7 said...

Karen, Thanks for the tag pal.Just kidding.I miss my visitng teacher.I hope things are going well for you.

emilyy said...

funny story. why did she pee on an orange? So am I the Emily you tagged? How ut life? we miss you around the abbey.