Thursday, March 19, 2009

Holy Crap!

Okay so I know that many of my post have to deal with potty traing and poo and whatnot. Let's face it, it is a big part of my life. Last week Brielle went through 80 diaphers in 6 days, 90% of them were at least partially loaded and others were fully. She has slowed the flow now and saves them up for one giagantic mess. Today it happened to Brian at lunch just before he had to get back to the office. Yep through the diapher, onesie, pants, blanket, her sock, and his clothes. He didn't appreciate her big happy smile as he changed to get back to work.


This is Brielle today.
We had her 2 month appointment on Monday and she weighs 10lbs 1once!


I just had to add another picture of the smile.

6 comments:

Brian and Becky said...

So stinking cute! And big too! I'm glad to see you've converted to big bows. :) They're hard to resist, huh?

Shae said...

She is so cute! That sounds about right for a 2 month old! (Sadie was 10 lbs. 3 oz at 2 months) :) I never know how to feel about diapers, whether they are just partially loaded every time, so you go through them quite often, or have them fully-loaded every so often, but then it's such a HUGE mess!

Vanessa said...

sorry about all of the poo, that's no fun, but at least she's cute enough to make it worth it, right!?

thepyles7 said...

She is really cute ,Karen. I think that she looks a lot like Tanner.

Burke and Hayley said...

She is so dang cute! I can't believe how fast she is growing up. Miss you lots!

Ben and Michelle said...

She is so cute. I love her little smile.