Saturday, March 21, 2009

March Madness


In an effort to survive the NCAA tournament (you know 32 games in two days and you HAVE to watch each one of them not to mention more games on the day after..)I set up a competition with Brian. So far in the past two years my bracket has stomped the crap out of Brian's. The rivalry is in full throttle this year. After the first round Brian is one point ahead of me. He was all kinds of talk and pride until he lost one of his final four teams last night. Mine are all still alive and kicking! Good luck to all of you and may the best woman win!

5 comments:

Tara Mogle said...

I'll bet his final four team was Wake Forest. I had them in the Finals and I am taking dead last in my work pool.

-Paul

sorensens said...

It was Wake Forest. Good luck with the pool.

bret and family said...

I have lost all hope for west-coast schools. in the AZ and UT match-up I should have picked St.Joe's. I will never pick a Pac10, WAC, MtWest, or BigSky team again. I can't take the heart ache.

Sorensen Family said...

I hope to win Tyler this year. His final team is out so now is my time to score BIG!!

Sterling, Wendy, Brooklyn, and Trevor said...

For the record I would like to say that I have won Sterling the past two years as well. It is a great feeling to beat him at something that he watches constantly. This year we didn't really stick to our tradition because of so much going on. Good luck Karen!!