Saturday, April 10, 2010

Birthday Gifts

Brian told me that I needed to be sure and make a post about what he got me for my birthday. Lucky me he read the blog and actually picked up on one of my hints.(Keep reading past the first picture to get a few more details.)



For some reason it felt like he wasn't trying to help me have a happy b-day, but was in a desperate search to smooth things over. This is what he bought "for the family" on my birthday (he knew I was against it). Tanner, Brielle, Brian and I can totally use this to take our one horse up into the mountains and go for a day long horse ride.



Dear Brian,
Thank you for the grinder I really do appreciate it and did not expect it. Also, the next time you go ahead a buy a really expensive item (like a trailer) that I am against, (even if you do it while I am gone so I don't know about it until the deal is done), I will sell your truck.

P.S. I think I was supposed to just write about the grinder. I couldn't resist adding a few more details of the story! Sorry.

4 comments:

Sorensen Family said...

Wow, you're the luckiest girl alive. You got a wheat grinder AND a horse trailer!! How much are you asking for the truck?

Brian and Becky said...

HA HA!!! That's one of the funniest posts I've ever read! Sorry.....I mean, those are very nice gifts, I'm especially covetous of the horse trailer. Have fun, maybe Brian can ride in the trailer with the horse.

Collette said...

Brent said he will buy the truck...Brian,go ahead and buy something expensive she doesn't like, Brent really wants a truck:)

Happy late Birthday, Karen!

Jill said...

WOW.