Saturday, October 24, 2009

The House

Some of you have been asking to see pictures of our new house. I have been trying to get everything all set before I post them, but that will probably never happen. So with my limited ability to decorate and whatnot here are a couple of pictures.

This is from the kitchen looking into the living room before we took down the two walls.


Same area as above without the walls.


Close up of fireplace and living room area.


Looking back into the kitchen from the hallway.


Office, which is just off to the left of the living room.


Master bedroom taken from the master sink area.


Master bath, the walk in-ish closet is on the right (sorry no close-up pics it is kinda messy right now) the potty and tub are on the left.

Master tub and pot.

This is the porch that comes off of the master bedroom. Our backyard goes back to the brown vinyl fence. Hopefully the dirt will be covered in pasture grass come Spring.

Upstairs potty. Blue tile on the sink and tub rough to work with!

Brielle's room/laundry room.


Big room in the basement it will be our family room/game room.


On the left is the basement bathroom to the right is our t.v. den. I am still seriously struggling with the paint job in the t.v. room. I will get it right one of these days.


Not pictured because they were a disaster and I had no energy to clean them up:
1. Tanner's room
2. The guest room
3. Storage area

Hopefully this makes sense and feeds your curiosity.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Looks great! We've been here going on 2 years and I still can't seem to decorate much.

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

I love it. It looks great. I really like your window picture frame.

LuAnn Sorensen said...

I don't want to give B the satisfaction of commenting on his messy side, so I'll comment on this one. You always do a great job putting your homes in order. Can't wait to come and see your new house.

Brian and Becky said...

Definitely feeds my curiosity, and all I have to say is SUPER CUTE!! I can't understand why they would ever have had those 2 walls up, it looks great knocked down. Everything looks so new and nice, and i love your backyard! Lots of room for the horse and dog, huh? I hope we get to see it in person one of these days. Or years.

Ben and Michelle said...

WOW, your house is awesome.