Sunday, April 17, 2011

Brett's Blessing

We blessed Brett last Sunday. I was hoping to enjoy some nice weather and good food with our family. We woke up to a snow covered world again that day so we just enjoyed some yummy food and visits with family. Here are some more pictures of the little guy.

I decided to try and make Brett's blessing outfit. (Not the vest we borrowed that from Tanner's blessing outfit.) If you don't look too closely it looks like I did a great job. It turned out fine with a few adjustments but now I know what I am doing if I ever make another one.

Have you ever tried to take a picture of three kids? You get a lot of this.

Tanner and Brett were the most cooperative so I got this nice one of them. I think Brett is starting to look more like Tan Man.

After what seemed like forever, many threats and some bribes this was the best picture I could come up with. Brielle was being such a stinker!

3 comments:

Cindy Anderson said...

This was a great day!

Sorensen Family said...

What a fun post. I can't believe how big the kids are getting! hope to see you soon.

Brian and Becky said...

Wow, he's getting big! Where did all his go to? In the first pic, I think he looks like Stacy's baby pictures. Can't wait to see you guys!