Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Process


We have being working on potty training for some time now. Tanner has been really good about keeping himself dry all day long. The poo poo part of the trainig wasn't going so well until we develped the process. Here it is.
So I put him on the toilet at about the same time each day. He needs to have this towel on him, not for modesty purposes, but apparently it is too cold to sit in the john and relax about your business without it. Then he gets "his" magazine, or another book. Within 15-25 minutes we have success everytime. Gotta love it!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

You know he's going to kill you for taking these pictures! Good luck!

Sorensen Family said...

Verry funny, I have learned that Sorensen men are verry peculiar when it comes to some things, especually bodily functions!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Ha, that is funny. Good ol' kids. I'm thinking about starting with Baylor and I'm pretty intimidated. I'll probably take this approach into consideration.

Kofa High Sports Medicine said...

I see no problem with this...I have a stack of mags in my bathroom. Haven't tried the blanket yet, but that's a good idea.

Preeces said...

Nothing like reading a novel to relax ya. Let's set a date for getting together for dinner in dec.

emilyy said...

The towel is genius. Maybe being too cold is why I could never get Ethan to stay longer then two min.