Friday, October 10, 2008

Cowboy Boots

I bought these boots before Tanner was born to decorate his room with. Last Monday Brian took Tanner horseback riding and of course he needed some cowboy boots. I was sure they wouldn't fit (they are still two sizes too big). With an extra pair of socks and a little practice wearing them he continues to tell me "They fit mom, they fit me."


We have also inherited this play horse add that to the boots and hat and we have a real cowboy. The boots are the first thing on in the morning (I caught him putting them on this morning with half closed blurry eyes) and the last thing off.


This is Tanner riding the bucking horse(just like at the rodeo).

6 comments:

Sorensen Family said...

SO cute!!! Landon is in the stage of trying on all of our shoes, it is pretty funny to see him clobing around in my sunday shoes! I can't wait until christmas so we can see you guies. Landon has a picture of tanner in his room and he looks at it every day, and points to him when asked "where is tanner?"

emilyy said...

He's one cute cowboy!!!!

Jessica said...

He looks so cute in his cowboy boots! Our boys are getting so big. I keep thinking that Tanner is still a little baby, but Seth and him are both just getting to be big boys now.

Burke and Hayley said...

What a cute cowboy! He is so adorable! Miss ya lots!

Brian and Becky said...

What a funny little guy! I guess you need to get some pink boots for your girl now!

Ben and Michelle said...

What a great picture. He is so cute! Miss you