Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Big Boy Baseball

Last night we went to see the Columbus Clippers (known as big boy baseball in our house). Tanner was so excited to go. While we were driving he kept asking us where we were going (just to be sure we really were going to the game.) I asked him if he was excited and he immediately said yes. Then he asked me if I was excited, when I said yes, he asked Brian if he was excited. This continued on until he saw the stadium lights... a sight so wonderful it left him speechless. It was a little cold but we had a really great time.

Tanner was watching the pitches very closely. He would say nice pitch, stttirike, and hey batter batter swing... pretty much whatever Brian would say he had to repeat it.


Sung Choon, Hye Kyung, and Tyson came to the game with us.

8 comments:

thepyles7 said...

Hi karen I am still trying to figure out this blog thing but I have figured out how to add a comment.It looks like you made a wonderful memory with Tanner.

Bethany said...

He is totally focused on that Ball. I love it!

The Gardner's said...

I am so excited that you started a blog. It will be a great way to stay in touch, because I am horrible at email!

Sterling, Wendy, Brooklyn, and Trevor said...

Karen that is sooo cute!! Well, I tagged you. Look at my blog to see what it means.

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Yeah! I found your blog! Love the big boy baseball pics! SOOO cute! Your family is soo sweet and we will miss ya!

Jessica said...

Karen You have a blog!! I am so excited:-)
Tanner is so big, and so very cute. I love these pictures of him at the baseball game.
Where are you guys moving to? I heard rumors that you are moving to Utah? Good luck with everything. And congrats on the Graduation from Dental school.

Preeces said...

Henry is asking to go to Tan's house everyday. We miss you like crazy! Call soon with the land line!

Burke and Hayley said...

We miss you guys!!! Hope all is well in Utah. I have tried to call your cell but it is not working. Call when you can!!