Sunday, May 18, 2008

My First Blog

I have entered the blogging world. After stalking may blogs for the last couple of weeks I decided it was time for me to start one for our family. I hope this will help us to keep in contact with all of our family and friends especially when we move. Moving and saying good bye are at the forefront of my mind right now but it makes me too sad to write about now so I thought I would post some pictures of our trip to Louisville. We went there for my marathon and had a great time. The best part is that is only took me three days to walk normal!

Tanner cheering me on at the race

Outside Churchill Downs

In front of the Louisville Slugger Museum

Tanner hit the sidewalk with his bat for two blocks until we reached the jeep,
then he insisted on holding it all the way home... not my idea, not a good idea!

5 comments:

Ben and Michelle said...

Good job on the blog. It looks wonderful! I am so glad you finally started one. It will be fun seeing what you guys are up to in the years to come.

Kofa High Sports Medicine said...

I love that you are blogging! I need to hear from you guys more often and this is the perfect way, really because it includes the good stories AND pictures to go along with!

Stephanie Johnson said...

Karen- love the blog and thanks for the E-mail- steph

Burke and Hayley said...

I am so excited that you started a blog! Love it! Now we can keep in touch easier when you move. Me and Burke are really going to miss you guys!

Sterling, Wendy, Brooklyn, and Trevor said...

Karen I love it!!! I just barely started a blog of my own over a week ago. It is not in any good shape yet. I am excited to get going on it though. Yours looks great!!!