Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Family Update

Brielle:She is bursting at the seams. She weighed over 14 pounds at her 4 month appointment. She has all the dimples, rolls, and elastic bands you could hope for. She is still sleeping like a champ has started to eat cereal. She laps the first couple of spoon fulls off the spoon like a puppy dog. If I ever leave her to herself for too long she simply inserts the thumb and takes a little snooze until I get to her.




This is her getting ready for some grub.





I was in the middle of getting her dressed after the tub and Tanner needed something. By the time I got back this is how I found her.




Enjoying the fishing trip










Passed out in the swing





Tanner: He is loving this nice weather. He loves to ride his tricycle down to daddy's office and begs me to "pitch him" (pitch balls to him so he can hit some grand slams). He is really excited to get a dog and has already named it Bingo.










Tanner in his new fishing hat, he also loves his new baseball hat. Holding hands with his cousin at the zoo. They were so cute to keep track of each other.


B: Fishing is the name of the game for him. Did you know that you HAVE to go fishing once a week and you HAVE to start the fishing as soon as the ice starts to melt off of the lake? He is anxiously awaiting the maiden voyage of the Mother Ducker (the boat he is borrowing from his brother for the summer).


In this picture he is sporting his lucky fishing outfit. HOT!






K: I have been trying to get my buns back in shape. I am hoping to run a half marathon in the fall. I have also been working on my pitching skills and answering the questions "Why mommy", and "What does _____ do" about 5,000 times a day. By about 5:00 in the evening "Just Because" is how I usually answer. That is promptly followed by "But Why Mommy" I am trying save up the rest of my energy for our next move...which will hopefully be this summer.

6 comments:

Shae said...

your kids are so cute! that's funny that brielle is just over 14 lbs. I took Sadie in for her 9 month check up last week, and she is 14 lbs. 2 oz! (Although, I think it's funny, because when Mariah was TWO months old, she was 14 lbs. 4 oz!!!) Crazy how different kids can be! Looks like you had fun fishin' though!

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

oh my goodness, your baby girl is adorable. Tanner is lookin' like a cute little boy. And, no, I didn't know that you HAVE to go fishing once a week. You are so funny and cute. Good luck preparing for the 1/2 marathon and answering all those dang questions.

Brian and Becky said...

Brielle is such a cutie pie! You're so lucky to have such an easy baby! And I swear it looks like her hair gonna be light. Have fun with all your fishing trips this summer, and are you guys planning on moving? If so, where? Are you buying a house? Talk to ya soon!

emilyy said...

your family is so cute! Where are you moving too?

Burke and Hayley said...

What cute kids! Brielle is getting so big and Tanner is turning into a little man. I hope that we can get together this summer and hang out! Miss ya!

Ben and Michelle said...

Brielle is stinkin cute. I am glad to see how well you are doing. Miss you.