Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tan Man's Birthday

Okay so Tanner's birthday was well over 20 days ago...this month has really flown by for me. I can't believe my baby boy is already three. He has such a personality and keeps us on our toes! We are so glad to have him in our family.


Tanner used his new hammer to crush the cookies we used to make our homemade cookies and cream ice cream. Apparently he sampled one in the process.




B gets 98% of the credit for this cake it was his idea and mostly his creation in case any of you are worried he is getting all "Martha" on us he used his tough man pose for this picture

If you are not up to classifying all of your different trout this cake is nothing less than a cutthroat trout a very important detail to all the boys in my house



My baby girl spending time with Grandma Olsen

Thanks everyone for the great party!

5 comments:

Brian and Becky said...

Oh my gosh, I feel horrible, I completely forgot about Tanner's birthday! I guess that's what happens when there gets to be so many kids in the fam... anyhoo, be sure to give him a big kiss for us and tell him Happy Birthday!

sorensens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Happy b-day Tan Man (when I 1st read that tital I was looking for someone with a really nice summer tan, and then I figures it was short for Tanner) I think your family is so cute. I love the obsession with fish at your house, and tell Brian he didn't fool anyone with his manly pose.

Ben and Michelle said...

Happy Late Birthday Tanner and great job on the cake B.

Shirece said...

Karen,
I met someone who knows you...his name is Riley...and he is from Magna...do you know who I am talking about.
Also, what is your email...so I can invite you to read my blog!!!