Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sorensen News

Since it has been forever since my last blog I thought I would give an update of our family. Warning: this could be a long and boring blog.

Old News
Tanner and I went to Disneyland with some friend from here. We had a blast.




This summer we took a family vacation that didn't involve mountains or fishing.
First we hit Yellowstone National Park.



Tanner and Brielle have become the best of friend (and sometimes worst of enemies). On this trip they insisted on sleeping in the same bed every night. It was so cute.

Next we went to Glacier National Park.

We took a little hike to this waterfall. It was so gorgeous. I can't wait to go back when our kids are older so we can do some serious hiking.





Finally, we stayed a night with Grandma GG and Lloyd.


I was terrified of a really long car ride home with two little kids, but they did great. Portable DVD players are the best thing ever.

Newer News
We are finishing up the harvest of our garden. It did really well this year.
This is our freaky carrot and huge potato. We even got a carrot that was the perfect hour glass figure of a woman, which one of us just couldn't get over. Sorry folks I didn't get a picture. I think we also have a two or three year supply of pickles and frozen zucchini.



Finally we are expecting our third little one. I am due in the beginning of March. I have my ultrasound in two weeks. B doesn't want to find out what we are going to have. I am undecided. We will see if he can convince me in the next couple of weeks. I have also just gotten braces (which are still killing me),and am in the middle of filling a long term substitution at the Elementary School. Hopefully that explains a little bit of my blog neglect.

10 comments:

Vanessa said...

That's exciting! I wish we lived closer so we could have our pregnancies together since we're due so close to eachother! Can't wait to hear what you decide about finding out the gender- do you have a feeling either way?

Shae said...

congrats on the new little one! we didn't find out with our last, and it was really fun!

Sorensen Family said...

Congrats, an hour glass shaped carrot. That just blows my mind.

Cindy Anderson said...

That's one weird carrot and huge potato! Thanks for the update. It was great.

thepyles7 said...

So nice to hear from you and I am glad that you are doing so great and so happy about the new little one.

Dixie said...

Yay! -- You updated. Congrats on the new baby!

Okay, I think the funniest thing was saying that you went on your first vacation that didn't involve mountains or fishing, and there, in every picture is a mountain and a river! Too funny.

p.s. Carly came back from her trip to Utah idolizing your family, your lifestyle, your horse, etc.

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Congrats on the new baby. So did you find out what you are having?

Have fun teaching and being with your super cute family.

Ormeeheads said...

Can't beleive u guys didn't stop by!!!

The Gardner's said...

Congrats on the new little one! Did you find out?! We didn't with Jace and it was kinda fun!

Ben and Michelle said...

Congratulations on the new baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited for you guys.